Thursday, November 4, 2010

Youarenotgettingany@yahoo.com

Last week I was being repeatedly messaged by a 51 year old guy on my Facebook profile. He had a gay profile on Facebook and was browsing the various group for a booty call. He had posted a few pictures of himself trying to seem seductive but in reality, he was taking the term Hot Mess to a whole new level. Besides the fact that he was browsing Online for sex, there were two things fundamentally wrong with his profile.

Firstly he was married, it was clearly displayed on his profile. Secondly he was looking for guys younger than 25, especially 'young' and 'yummy' teenagers. Yes!, those were his exact words, although the word 'young' was mis-spelled. One look at his profile and he was immediately cast into the deepest corners of my rejected pile.

He messaged me a few times asking stuff like what's my age, where do I live, what position do I prefer, what do I prefer more; long-term relations or one night stands and then some more. Was it annoying?

Hell Yes!

It was incredibly annoying. I kept on responding to him as nicely as I could manage, only answering the questions that I felt were appropriate. I told him clearly that I am only interested in meeting like minded guys and nothing else. When he didn't object to that, I proceeded to ask him a couple of questions. I wasn't really interested but was just trying to make a conversation. It turned out that he had his own business which was doing quite well, or so he told me. He had three children of which the eldest was about 5 younger than me. My mind clicked immediately and I realized that he's searching for guys that are roughly the age of his eldest child. I sort of lost it after that and wanted to lash out really bad at him. This was so bloody disgusting!

I guess he got busy after that or something, he did not message me again until much later in the night. Still not having picked up on my signs of dislike, he asked for my email address. Not wanting another freak on my hands, I planned to reject his offer. But then in another brilliant flash, I decided to play a little joke on him. I told him my email address is youarenotgettingany@yahoo.com.

Hoping to have finally gotten rid of him, I settled into watching Gossip Girl with a glass of milk. Five minutes I got a message from him saying so very innocently, "Dear, that address is not working".

I laughed so hard that I sprayed a good part of the keyboard and the monitor with milk. And I didn't stop laughing. Was he playing dumb?, I wondered. But I didn't care to find out if that was really the case. Also I had a milk droplet coated monitor and keyboard to clean.


Some people just don't get it! Heavens bless them! Whoever said that there is a sucker born every minute,  certainly knew what he or she was talking about. I know it was incredibly mean of me to pull that crazy stunt but some people just don't get it when I tell them to stay away. You literally need to beat them away with a stick!

I didn't respond to him after that but I am kind of curious as to if he is going to be messaging me again. Wonder what email address can I give him next time?.

Suggestions are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment